Libelle Mail Archive Manual
Create the database
- Create a PostgreSQL database for the Libelle Mail Archive.
This should have the same name as the Libelle Mail Archive
- This user needs to have sufficient access to set up the
schema and to run backups.
- No other users need access to this database.
- Set up the schema by running the schema.sql script:
psql -f sql/schema.sql
- Confirm that it is set up correctly by running the
psql -f sql/stats.sql
The script should run to completion without
errors and should show the all tables are empty.